More than 225 poker tables are running and doing business in Pennsylvania.
And according to the reports, a combined $5.05 million has been collected by all 225 poker tables in the state of Pennsylvania. This is the figures that have been released by officials of the state recently.
Last year in April, the poker rooms collected $5.01 million. The year-over-year gain was approximately one percent. In the first four months, the poker rooms have collected the amount of $20.38 million, which is 1.4 percent more in comparison to last year the same period. The revenue of poker has grown in every year of this year, except the month of February, which is an exception. Talking about the yearly revenue, then in the year 2016, poker rooms collected the total amount of $58.6 million. It was nearly $1 million more than what was generated in the year 2015.
The report of each poker room and its performance Continue reading Poker Revenue In Pennsylvania Shows Growth
Greg Raymer was the last former champion to be left in the 2016 WSOP main event and he was not impressed that no other former champions were there to play against him during the last few stages of the main event.
He won the World Series of Poker event in 2004 and has last cash earning at the WSOP main event was in 2005. He had to wait 11 long years to win a cash prize for this prestigious event.
Raymer recalls the 2015 WSOP main event where he missed getting to the final table after a brutal hand against Aaron Kanter. He said that he was reading a media report about that big fight during the 2016 event and remembers how both of them were fighting to enter the final table as the last champ. Continue reading Raymer Earns WSOP Cash After 11 Years
As the part of 48th World Series of Poker, the WSOP has released the calendar of 2017 events.
For this WSOP has released a press release. According to the information given in release, all the signature events are going to take place on the weekends.
The WSOP will come back to the Rio in Las Vegas, All-Suite Hotel & Casino From May 30 to July 17. It will hold the event for complete six weeks, the events will include, gold bracelet events, satellites, daily deep stack and cash game tournaments. In year 2016, the event witnessed the participation of total 53,727 players.
The WSOP schedule according to the release is:
Date Event Info
- The $565 Casino Employees No-Limit Hold’em will take place On 31st The event is for casino staff and will have a single re-entry format.
- The $565 Colossus III will take place between the 2nd to 4th The tournament will go for three days consecutively.
- The $1,500 Millionaire Maker will take place between June 10 to June 11. Each day the event will have one starting flight at 10 am. It will take place on both weekends.
- The event $1,000 Seniors & Super Seniors will take place on 16 June and 18 June respectively. The start time for the match is 10 a.m. Senior matches will take place on Friday and Super Seniors match will take place on Sunday.
- The $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em Tournament will take place on June 17.
- The $1,500 Monster Stack event will take place between 24 June to 25 June. The start time for the event is 10 a.m. The event will also take place on weekends.
- July 1-2 $888 Crazy Eights, two starting flights a day (10 a.m. and 4 p.m.) for two consecutive days. More details of event can be checked from the official website of the WSOP.