As the part of 48th World Series of Poker, the WSOP has released the calendar of 2017 events.
For this WSOP has released a press release. According to the information given in release, all the signature events are going to take place on the weekends.
The WSOP will come back to the Rio in Las Vegas, All-Suite Hotel & Casino From May 30 to July 17. It will hold the event for complete six weeks, the events will include, gold bracelet events, satellites, daily deep stack and cash game tournaments. In year 2016, the event witnessed the participation of total 53,727 players.
The WSOP schedule according to the release is:
Date Event Info
- The $565 Casino Employees No-Limit Hold’em will take place On 31st The event is for casino staff and will have a single re-entry format.
- The $565 Colossus III will take place between the 2nd to 4th The tournament will go for three days consecutively.
- The $1,500 Millionaire Maker will take place between June 10 to June 11. Each day the event will have one starting flight at 10 am. It will take place on both weekends.
- The event $1,000 Seniors & Super Seniors will take place on 16 June and 18 June respectively. The start time for the match is 10 a.m. Senior matches will take place on Friday and Super Seniors match will take place on Sunday.
- The $1,500 No-Limit Hold’em Tournament will take place on June 17.
- The $1,500 Monster Stack event will take place between 24 June to 25 June. The start time for the event is 10 a.m. The event will also take place on weekends.
- July 1-2 $888 Crazy Eights, two starting flights a day (10 a.m. and 4 p.m.) for two consecutive days. More details of event can be checked from the official website of the WSOP.